Audience and Actor Safety
We take our audience, actor and crew safety very seriously. Our multi-point approach to ensuring a comfortable, safe viewing experience is outlined below for any indoor performances. Updates may be made to this page as circumstances evolve.
• Masks required for all audience attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
• Masks will be available at the door; no vaccination card requirement at this time.
• All performers, crew and production staff are fully vaccinated.
• On-site and at-home rapid tests are available to cast, crew and production staff for use when contact tracing or symptoms are relevant.
• Actors and crew will have no contact with audiences prior-to or post-show.
• An evaluation of any indoor performance spaces will have been made by a professional technician for air quality and exchange, and will meet or exceed COVID safety standards.
Our COVID-19 Safety Manager is Shane van Vliet.